Turan: Messi told me that you want the number 10 is yours


Detection Turkish star Turan improbable new signing for FC Barcelona, ​​that the Argentine star Lionel Messi assured him that he does not mind to give up the number 10 shirt for him.
Tauran said in a statement to the media, about the number that will carry with Barcelona: "When I started playing for the Turkish team carried the number 14 because my father liked to Cruyff, too, may possibly carry the same number with Barcelona, ​​but generally this thing I do not care much .."

He added: "Messi told me also that you want the number 10 is yours," laughs, "but I will not do it .."

About his ambitions with the team: "I will not play until January, will Ahvaz on my fitness, came here to fight and to win trophies and I do not mind playing in any center will serve the team and the group ..."