Lionel Messi almost be a player in the Juventus before switching to Barcelona legend!


Before Lionel Messi turns into a living legend in the ranks of Barcelona, ​​almost Argentine star to be a player with Juventus, this was confirmed by coach Fabio Capello.

Capello said in his speech returned by him back 10 years: "I saw Messi play for the first time in 2005 at the Juan Gamper Cup friendly, I was coach of Juventus at the time."

He added: "Only 25 minutes of play view it was very awe-inspiring enough conviction in his abilities, I remember I went to the middle of the match, Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard, and I asked him, you could contract with Macy's?".

He continued: "I heard that there are problems in the continuation of her time with Messi and Barcelona, ​​and I was greedy to exploit the opportunity to sign him, but Rijkaard uttered explicitly, is not for sale and will not leave."