Benitez: Benzema will not leave and I do not want to talk about De Gea


Technical Director of Real Madrid, Rafael Benitez said today that "the most important thing is the safety of the players." So preferred "not to risk Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema", where they will participate in the Cup (Audi) friendly in Munich.
Benitez told a news conference: "Cristiano Ronaldo and Benzema are not with us because they are suffering from some problems, we preferred not to risk because the most important thing is the health of the players."

It is noteworthy that Benzema is suffering from pain in the back with that Ronaldo has a muscular overload.

Benitez categorically ruled out for the club to give up Benzema in favor of Arsenal, where he said "I think it will continue to be with us, I do not see any reason for his departure I was happy."

Regarding the team tour in Australia and China added, "I have an excellent impression on the team and the players, I know their love to compete and this is reflected in training and I'm happy."

Regarding Cup (Audi) which participate by both Bayern Munich and AC Milan, Tottenham said: "We are seeking to win all the tournaments that we fight, we know that it will not be easy because of the level of participating teams, but it is a great opportunity to show our quality and get used to the pace of play before the first official game ".

Ua de Gea: "De Gea? I said that I will not talk about other people, we have good goalkeepers such as Navas and Cassia .. I can only talk about my guards and nothing more ...